My Creative Picks for Valentine’s Day
My Valentine’s Day Picks
Valentine’s Day is on Saturday! Ah! As I decorate the house, whip up some fun treats and glue lollipops to Valentine’s Day Cards for my son’s school, I sit here and think, “Why not share some of my favorite ways to get in the mood for this Love-iday?” (Yes, I did just make up that word) Below are some fun and creative ways to get the whole family feeling the love. I’d love to know if you have any traditions for Valentine’s Day?
- A delicious way to say “Kiss Me” while stuffing your face.
- Have the little ones decorate with wall decals. They are fun and they come off.
- What’s a better way to tell someone you love them than buying a print to do it for you?
- I don’t think you know how much I love neon signs– I would put this in my window at home!
- The way to my heart is through a great cocktail.
- The easiest v-day treat to make… or skip the pretzels and just eat the chocolate!
Comments are closed